USA Baseball National Training Complex
National Training Complex
7445 Green Hope School Road
Cary, NC 27519
2933 South Miami Blvd, Suite 119
Durham, NC 27703
About the National Training Complex (NTC)
The USA Baseball National Training Complex at Thomas Brooks Park in Cary, N.C., opened its doors in 2007 and is located within the 221-acre Thomas Brooks Park. The NTC includes four baseball fields-a stadium field and three training fields-all with dimensions of 330-feet down the lines and 400-feet in centerfield. All fields are maintained at Major League Baseball (MLB) standards.
Coleman Field (stadium) has a press box that includes two suites, an official scorer's room, a sound room and a press row. Spectator seating is for 1,754 people, including handicapped accessible seating, and additional grass seating for approximately 250 people, and all fields have access to restroom facilities and a concession building.
Contact the NTC
Press Box: 919-387-5838
USA Baseball Team Store*: 919-459-0761
USA Baseball Fulfillment Center: 919-864-9221
Weather Hotline: 919-319-4503
*The USA Baseball Team Store is open during all USA Baseball events at the National Training Complex. Specific team store hours during USA Baseball events will be posted no fewer than 30 days prior to the start of an event. For team store hours, please click here.
Directions to the NTC
Please be advised that I-540 is a toll road. There are no toll booths. All tolls are taken electronically and will be billed via mail. If driving a rental vehicle, please inquire about the specific rental company's toll billing procedure.
- From Chapel Hill (I-40 East): Take Exit 278 (Highway 55 exit). Travel toward Apex. Travel approximately 7.5 miles and make a right on Green Hope School Road at the stop light. Approx. 1.5 miles make a left into USA Baseball National Training Complex.
- From RDU Airport: Start out going southwest on Terminal Blvd toward Departure Drive. Take Aviation Parkway East. Aviation Parkway will become Morrisville-Carpenter Road once you cross NC Route 54. At the intersection of NC Route 55, turn left (south). At next light, turn right (Green Hope School Road) and the NTC is 1.5 miles on the left.
- To RDU Airport: Turn right on Green Hope School Road. Turn left on NC HWY 55. Turn right on Morrisville Carpenter Road. Continue on Aviation Parkway.
- From Embassy Suites: Head southwest on Harrison Oaks Blvd toward Endeavor Way. Turn left at Weston Pkwy. Turn left at N Harrison Ave. Turn left to merge onto I-40 W. Take exit 283A for N Carolina 540 W toward N Carolina 55/Apex. Keep left at the fork to continue toward N Carolina 540 W and merge onto N Carolina 540 W. Take exit 66A to merge onto N Carolina 55 E toward Apex. Turn right at N Carolina 1621/Green Hope School Road. Turn left at N Carolina 1600/Green Level Church Road. Turn left at Brooks Park Ln. NTC will be on the left.
- To Embassy Suites (Harrison Oaks Blvd.): Head northwest on Brooks Park Ln toward N Carolina 1600/Green Level Church Road. Turn right at N Carolina 1600/Green Level Church Road. Turn right at N Carolina 1621/Green Hope School Road. Turn left at N Carolina 55 W. Turn right at N Carolina 540 E. Take exit 1A to merge onto I-40 E toward Raleigh. Take exit 287 for Harrison Ave toward Cary. Turn right at N Harrison Ave. Take the 2nd right onto Harrison Oaks Blvd. Hotel will be on the right.
- To Durham Bulls Athletic Park: Turn right on Green Hope School Road. Turn left on NC Highway 55. Turn right on TW Alexander Drive. Turn right onto NC-147. Take exit 12B/Roxboro St./Mangum St. onto Jackie Robinson Lane. Ballpark on the right.
- To Crabtree Valley Mall: Turn right on Green Hope School Road. Turn left on NC 55. Turn Right on Morrisville Carpenter Road. Continue on Aviation Parkway. Turn right to take ramp onto I-40 East towards Raleigh. Bear right onto I-40 East. Take Edwards Mill Road exit onto Edwards Mill Road (left turn). Continue on Creedmoor. Turn right onto Glenwood Ave. Mall is on the right.
- From Raleigh: Take the 440 Beltline to the US 1/Highwy 64 exit. Travel on Highway 64 until the Highway 55 exit. Turn right onto Highway 55. Take Highway 55 until it intersects with Green Hope School Road. Turn left onto Green Hope School Road, travel approximately 1.5 miles and the Complex will be on your left.
- Outside food, beverages and coolers are prohibited when concessions are open
- Umbrellas are limited to Grass Seating ONLY
- Animals are prohibited (except service animals)
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, etc., are prohibited inside the complex
- Parking permitted only in designated areas
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the complex
- Weapons are prohibited
Any type of behavior and or action that is detrimental to the normal operation of the facility or the safety and experience of the public or employees is prohibited.
CAMERAS & LENSES: USA Baseball has also adopted the following policy regarding camera lenses (including telephoto and zoom lenses) for any of the organization's events at the USA Baseball National Training Complex. Spectators are not permitted to bring telephoto or zoom camera lenses into the National Training Complex. Cameras may be brought in to the facility so long as they are not accompanied by these types of lenses. Only USA Baseball personnel and accredited members of the media are permitted to have possession of telephoto and zoom lenses. This policy is in place to ensure that all of our players, coaches and fans have a positive experience at our events.