1. Personal Information We Collect
We Collect Personal Information You Choose To Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of the USAB Properties without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, if you choose to make use of select, special or enhanced elements of the USAB Properties, if any such elements are made available, you may need to share with us certain personal information so those elements may function properly. When you use certain enhanced elements within the USAB Properties (e.g., register for a promotion), the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Street address,
- Telephone number(s),
- Birth date,
- Payment card information,
- Location data and
- Contacts (as stored in your wireless device).
If we collect your information, in most instances, the applicable page(s) or location(s) within the USAB Property will include statements regarding what information is required and functionality for you to submit required or requested information.
2. How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- To provide you with information you have requested, or with products, services or content you have used or otherwise engaged with, (e.g., a sweepstakes) and to communicate with you (including via postal mail) about the same;
- To communicate with you about USA Baseball and its sponsors and promotional partners, and about products, services, sponsors, partners or affiliates related to a purchase you have made or rules or terms to which you have agreed, to the extent the sending of such communication is permissible under applicable law;
- To send you periodic surveys to help improve the USAB Properties or your USA Baseball experience;
- To send you newsletters or other information regarding USA Baseball news, updates, services, or programs;
- When the personally identifying components of your information are removed, we may use and share such anonymized information for internal purposes (e.g., to learn about the age distribution of our users); and
- In accordance with any other permission you provide at the time you submit such information to us.
If your information is shared with a third party in connection with any of the purposes set forth above, the applicable third party's privacy practices will govern how such third party uses and shares your information. We make no representations or guarantees regarding how those third parties will use or share your information.
3. Other Information Collected
Technical Information. When you use the USAB Properties, we use software tools, including but not limited to cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) and similar technologies, to collect a variety of technical, non-personally identifiable information, for example the type of Internet browser or operating system used to access a USAB Property, the date and duration of a Website visit or the Internet Protocol address used to access the Website. We use such technical information for internal purposes, for example to study and improve the response times of our Website. We may associate such technical information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Please be advised that associating technical information with personal information may be required for us, and our Service Providers, to recognize you and your communications with us.
4. Additional Disclosures
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Business Transfers. As time passes, one or more of the Providers may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
5. Managing Your Personal Information
If you have provided us with any personal information about yourself and want us to delete such personal information (except what is needed for record-keeping purposes) call USA Baseball Customer Service at 919-474-8721.
6. Other Information; Contact Us
California Do Not Track Disclosures. Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our Website does not currently respond to these "do-not-track" signals.
1030 Swabia Court
Durham, North Carolina 27703
Last updated and effective date: April 3, 2019